In order to comply with government restrictions & help us keep our both our staff and clients safe, we ask all clients to comply with the following restrictions:
Please inform our staff immediately
If you have any signs of being unwell, have been in contact with a COVID-19 positive individual, or have been in a COVID-19 hotspot within the last 14 days.
Booking an appointment
For all routine appointments, please follow the instructions of our reception staff when the appointment is made.
On arrival at the hospital
Please phone us on 1300 528 838 when you arrive at the hospital and a member of our team will provide you with further instructions. You may be asked to wait in your vehicle for a short period of time.
Entering the hospital
- Please use the provided hand sanitizer upon entering the hospital.
- Please feel free to ask our staff for a disposable mask, we have them available for your use at reception and in each of the consult rooms.
- We ask that only 1 family member remain present with your pet when you are interacting with a member of our team.
- Please follow the direction of all signs and markers within the building.
- Please avoid physical contact & maintain at least 1.5 meter distance from staff, students and other clients at all times.