In order to comply with government restrictions & help us keep our both our staff and clients safe, we ask all clients to comply with the following restrictions:
Please inform our staff immediately
If you have any signs of being unwell or have been in contact with a COVID-19 positive individual.
Booking an appointment
For all routine appointments, please follow the instructions of our reception staff when the appointment is made.
Entering the Hospital
- Please use the provided hand sanitizer upon entering the hospital.
- Please feel free to ask our staff for a disposable mask, we have them available for your use at reception and in each of the consult rooms.
- We ask that only 1 family member remain present with your pet when you are interacting with a member of our team.
- Please follow the direction of all signs and markers within the building.
- Please avoid physical contact & maintain at least 1.5 meter distance from staff, students and other clients at all times.