Dr Geoff Nicholson is a visiting specialist in small animal cardiology and is available for referral appointments during his quarterly visits to JCU Vet.
Cardiology referral services include:
- Cardiac consultation / assessment
- Echocardiography (cardiac ultrasound)
- Electrocardiography (ECG)
- Holter monitoring (24-hour ECG)
- Preanaesthetic evaluations
- Heart testing certificates for breeding animals
- Diagnostic and treatment advice inclusive of radiograph and ECG interpretation, advice on medical management, and overall case review.
Dr Nicholson operates on a referral basis only. We work closely with your family veterinarian who will refer your pet to our cardiology service if required.
Re-check appointments can be booked directly through JCU Vet on 1300 828 838.