- Emergency & Critical Care; General Practice and Referral
- Experience required
- Collaborative and friendly environment
- Generous CE and great career opportunities
- *Signing on bonus of $2000
JCUVet is a controlled entity of James Cook University, and it plays an important role in the final year of study for JCU veterinary science students. As the only referral animal hospital in NQ, we get to work on some incredibly interesting and unique cases.
Join us as we embark upon an exciting journey of continuous improvement with the recent change in the management structure, implementation of people and culture initiatives and building teams that provide exemplary patient care in a professional environment.
We offer an extensive and varied caseload where no two days are the same. You will have the opportunity to enhance your skills and knowledge working alongside passionate and experienced colleagues and utilizing state of the art facilities and equipment.
We are seeking to fill full time and part time veterinary nurse roles across different disciplines, including Emergency & Critical Care, Medicine, Anaesthesia, Surgery and General Practice.
At this point in time, we are looking for veterinary nurses with Cert IV qualifications and/or significant experience.
We know there is currently a high demand for experienced vet nurses in Australia!! As such, after a successful probationary period of six months you will receive a lump sum ‘signing on’ bonus of $2000 (pre-tax), as a thank you for placing your trust and career in our hands. *This bonus only applies to those with a Certificate IV in Veterinary Nursing or experience which we deem to be equivalent.
What we will offer you
- Experienced, friendly and dedicated team
- A great learning environment
- Competitive hourly rate + penalties
- Paid VNCA annual memberships
- RECOVER CPR training and certification, annual Vet Education membership & regular in-house continuing education opportunities.
- Rosters that encourage a good work/life balance
If you feel you have what we are looking for and would like to explore these opportunities further, please submit your cover letter and resume to Elizabeth Bertram, Clinical Coordinator at email@example.com.
Oops! We could not locate your form.