Veterinary Nurses (ECC)
- $28 – $30 per hour + super + OT + CPD
- $2000 sign on bonus! (Cert IV + 2 years min ECC experience)
- Friendly highly skilled teams providing optimal patient care
JCUVet is a multi-disciplinary hospital providing clinical tuition, guidance and mentoring to final year veterinary students. Based at the JCU Campus, our friendly teams offer primary and referral services to Townsville and the surrounding communities.
Our vets and nurses interact regularly with specialists and academics from various disciplines. In addition, we offer modern facilities with an extensive range of diagnostic and monitoring equipment to assist in the provision of exceptional care to our patients. We promote a team approach to all of our cases, ensuring every patient is offered the best care possible.
We are looking to fill three roles with Certificate IV qualified veterinary nurses with a minimum of two years’ ECC nursing experience in busy, fast paced emergency & critical care environments (to be eligible for the sign on bonus). We will consider qualified nurses with less experience, however the sign on bonus will not apply. Our ECC is temporarily closed, however these roles will initially provide overnight care for a wide range of GP and Referral Patients.
We are pleased to offer:
- Permanent full time opportunity
- The opportunity to work in a large contemporary referral hospital
- Competitive hourly rate + superannuation + OT + Penalties + On Call
- Lifestyle Shifts – work 4 shifts one week and 3 shifts the next
- $2000 sign on bonus paid after 3 successful months’ (see T&C’s)
- Shared weekend on call roster
- 5 weeks’ annual leave
- Annual CPD Allowance
- Access to in-house learning opportunities
- Generous discounts on pet procedures and products
Townsville is perfectly positioned within relative proximity to Cairns and the Whitsundays, We are a vibrant city with a world class stadium, choice of dining and entertainment options, quality schools and some of the best hiking, fishing, snorkelling, diving and boating in Australia. Not to mention affordable housing options all within a short drive of work.
If you have what we are looking for, you will fast track your learning while working for us. Please send a cover letter and resume to The Clinical Coordinator, Elizabeth Bertram at firstname.lastname@example.org
Oops! We could not locate your form.