General Practice Veterinarian
$100,000 – $120,000pa
38 hour week
Are you looking for the next opportunity in your Veterinary career?
Do you want to:
- Be surrounded by an ethos focused on your learning and growth
- Work in a highly skilled , varied and supportive team
- Have access to advanced equipment and imaging
- Be supported to take on challenging cases and situations
- Have a great job that gives you both rewarding work and plenty of time for the rest of life.
We are looking for proactive and enthusiastic Veterinarians to expand and complement our General Practice team within the JCUVet Hospital.
Our focus is to provide our veterinarians with an opportunity to be part of a learning culture where they can grow and build their skills, which leads to a continually improving level of care for our patients. This role will suit a progressive veterinarian with a keen interest in enhancing their skills in medicine and surgical cases, utilizing advanced medical equipment and gaining invaluable experience and job satisfaction while mentoring final year JCU veterinary students.
JCUVet offers a full service small animal general practice and referral service including internal medicine, surgery, anesthesia, emergency and critical care, as well as providing excellence in clinical training for JCU veterinary students.
If you are:
- A motivated General practitioner, who feels they want more from their work
- An ECC veterinarian who doesn’t wish to work only nights and weekends
- An intern looking for the next step in your career
We think you could thrive in this position.
We would prefer you have at least 2 years experience in General Practice and be attracted by the opportunity to fast track your skills under the guidance of experienced clinicians and specialists in a positive and progressive environment.
If this sounds like you, we would like to offer;
- A generous and competitive salary
- Relocation assistance
- Support for further professional development
- Generous CPD allowance, CE leave and many other benefits
- An opportunity to grow and learn while contributing to the next generation of veterinarians
- An extraordinary part of Australia to explore outside of work
If you are ready for the next challenge in your career, please send your Curriculum Vitae to:
Dr Jason Mouatt BVSc FANZCVS
Specialist Small Animal Surgeon
Oops! We could not locate your form.