General Practice Veterinarian Team Leader
Are you ready to progress from pure clinical work to leading and building a GP team?
Do you want to:
- Be surrounded by an ethos focused on learning and growth
- Help train, inspire and lead the people you work with
- Work in a highly skilled, varied and supportive team
- Have access to advanced equipment and imaging
- Have a great job that gives you work life balance
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Veterinarian to lead our General Practice team further develop the standard of general practice within the JCUVet Hospital.
Our focus is to provide our teams with opportunities to be part of a learning culture where they can grow and build their skills; and subsequently also continually improve our patient care. This role will suit a progressive and collaborative veterinarian with a keen interest in working in a team and supporting the development of the veterinarians and nurses around them.
JCUVet offers a full-service small animal GP and referral service including internal medicine, surgery, anesthesia, emergency and critical care, as well as providing excellence in clinical training for JCU veterinary students. We have well equipped facilities and advanced medical and surgical equipment.
- Are a motivated General Practitioner, who feels they want more from their work
- Are excited by the opportunity to build, lead and support a great team
- Have a desire to contribute to the training and mentoring of future veterinarians
- Have experience or interest in building great cultures
. . . We think you could thrive in this position.
We would prefer you have at least 5 years’ experience in General Practice with some clinical leadership experience. You will be attracted by the opportunity to lead and grow a team, while continuing to improve your skills under the guidance of experienced clinicians and specialists in a positive and progressive environment.
If this sounds like you, we would like to offer …
- A generous and competitive salary
- Relocation assistance
- Support for further professional development
- Generous CPD allowance, CE leave and many other benefits
- An opportunity to grow and learn while contributing to the next generation of veterinarians
- An extraordinary part of Australia to explore outside of work
If you are ready for the next challenge in your career, please send your Curriculum Vitae to:
Dr Jason Mouatt BVSc FANZCVS
Specialist Small Animal Surgeon
Oops! We could not locate your form.