Who We Are
To provide exceptional clinical training and services through outstanding compassionate care.
To be the leading veterinary education and clinical facility in North Queensland while providing compassionate care to the highest standard, through a commercially sustainable and integrated veterinary practice.
Our P.E.T.C.A.R.E values define what we stand for, our philosophy, and the reason we love what we do:
- Delivered by a team of dedicated and qualified professionals who are supported in the continuing development of their skills, experience and knowledge.
- We develop and contribute to ensure that every team member is empowered to perform to the highest possible standard.
- Providing the best veterinary care by working together to ensure strong relationships, respect and collaboration.
- Combining veterinary excellence with kindness, empathy, respect and dignity to our patients, clients and referring veterinarians.
- Commitment to quality, innovation and continuous improvement, to ensure we provide the highest standards of veterinary care and are the leaders in our field.
- We treat our colleagues, patients and clients with dignity and respect. We listen to each other and value individual views, ideas and contributions.
- Supporting the learning and development of students and staff through the latest education, mentoring, training, research and innovation within all aspects of the business.