Welcome to JCU Vet
JCU Vet is your partner in pet care providing the Townsville and North Queensland community with the best and most comprehensive healthcare and medical treatments. We are dedicated to enhancing the health and well-being of our patients, your pets.
In addition to our state-of-the-art facility, our greatest asset is our team of veterinarians, experienced nursing staff and committed students. We work together to provide excellence in the diagnosis, treatment and management of our patients.
Our veterinary hospital provides everything from general practice services through to emergency after-hours care. We also provide a referral service to other vets in order to assist with complex cases using the latest diagnostic testing and specialised medicine and surgery equipment.
JCU Vet is dedicated to excellence in education, training and research. We are located at the James Cook University campus and work with 5th-year veterinary students to develop their practical skills and training – Townsville’s next generation of leading Veterinarians!
Here at JCU Vet, we provide:
- Quality veterinary care and compassionate service
- Extended opening hours for pet emergencies and critical care patients
- Leading technology, treatments and referral services to the Townsville and North Queensland pet community
- Excellence in education, training and research.
- Our practical training attracts students from around the country and offers challenging and rewarding opportunities to launch veterinary careers